Pages



Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Yule gifts for your favorite Witch


The curious beginner-

oh darling, you are in for an exciting adventure and I think these may help




The Witch who has everything-

you so fancy



Strange Women Society pin


“The person, be it gentleman or lady, who has not pleasure in a good novel, must be intolerably stupid.” -Jane Austen





The candle junkie-

"There are two ways of spreading light: to be the candle or the mirror that reflects it." -Edith Wharton




The moon baby-

"Don't even try to talk to me when I'm watching the moon. That's my moon, baby." -Wendelin Van Draanen






Moon Phases Stash Box


Moon Spells: How to Use the Phases of the Moon to Get What You Want by Diane Ahlquist

The Witch's Collar, triple moon goddess choker







The superstitious one-

cross your fingers



Dainty evil eye necklace

Superstitions: 1,013 of the World's Wackiest Myths, Fables & Old Wives by Deborah Murrell

All Natural Lucky Rabbit Foot Keychain


Good Vibes Only Modern Office Art


The Tarot junkie

"It’s said that the shuffling of the cards is the earth, and the pattering of the cards is the rain, and the beating of the cards is the wind, and the pointing of the cards is the fire." - Charles Williams





Embroidery Kit "Tarot Card The Lovers"



Knit tarot wrap



Seventy-Eight Degrees of Wisdom: A Book of Tarot

2 comments :

  1. Hi there! Thanks for putting my tarot wrap in your gift post. These are great ideas- though I'd only get any of these things for myself haha!

    -Svet
    Moonthrall tarot

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hii!!! I actually bought that from you last May! It was a gift for my husband and he LOVES it. You are very talented! Have a blessed yule!

      Delete

Blog Design by Get Polished